Allopathic treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence
Allopathy treatment gives a lot of emphasis to :
- Psychotherapy, counselling.
- Regular exercises, which increases blood flow to all parts of the body, increase level of male hormones, increase levels of certain neurohormones which are mood elevators.
When psychotherapy fails to boost the person’s self-image interventional modes are tried :
- Drugs (oral drugs, penile suppositories, ointments, injectibles hormone treatments and so on.)
- Vacuum devices – these work by drawing blood into the penis. It must be used just before intercourse.
- Surgery – as a last resort when all other methods fail to better erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence. Prosthetic implants (artificial rods) are inserted into the penis and allowed to remain there. However, these are very expensive and also irreversible.
All treatments aim at helping the individual achieve an erection and maintaining it long enough to perform intercourse. However, no treatment can provide a permanent cure for erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence in allopathy. Homeopathic treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence An estimated 35 million men in United States of America experience erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence at one time or another. That explains why there is such a huge market for products to strengthen or restore erections. There are many patients who tried herbal products that just did not work at all. And we have read alarming reports of men going blind or having heart attacks as a result of taking allopathic or conventional drugs prescribed for erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence. Fortunately, there is a permanent solution to erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence. Yes ED or impotence is treatable and at any age. Homeopathy offers remarkable results in erectile dysfuntion (ED) or impotence cases, which may have arisen from both physical and psychological causes. Both, the mental as well as physical components of the disorder can be addressed using homeopathic treatment. Homeopathy offers almost 203 remedies for men suffering from erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence. Unlike allopathic medicines, homeopathic medicines are non toxic and non addictive. Homeopathy doctors frequently treat patients suffering from anxiety, fear of failure to do sex, erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence associated with stress and high blood pressure. Work stress, mid-life crisis and other issues affect men’s health in various ways. Men facing the challenge of aging, retirement and finding new identities for themselves, find a particularly appropriate therapy in homeopathy, which addresses them on mental, emotional and physical levels. When combines with benefits of good nutrition, exercise and relaxation, homeopathy provides optimum support for such patients. Where the cause of erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence is with other system diseases and due to drug effects, there also homeopathy provides better option. Homeopathy is strongly recommended for erectile dysfunciton (ED) or impotence. However, homeopathy is a 200 plus year old medical science that is fully regulated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). And all homeopathic medicines recognized by the well-respected Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of United States (HPUS) have been tested and proven effective in carefully controlled clinical trials. Erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence may be an indicator of other health imbalances which need to be addressed and should not be put off. There are 203 homeopathic medicines which give great relief in erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence. However, the correct choice and the resulting relief is a matter of experience and right judgment on the part of the homeopathic doctor. The treatment is decided after thorough case taking of the patient. Thus homeopathic remedies of erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence are designer made unlike allopathy in which all patients receive the same surgery or drugs although trade name may be different. With homeopathy, erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence is an issue that can be treated and overcome, allowing you and your partner to enjoy a full and satisfying loving relationship. Wishing you the joy of love and intimacy.
Frustrated and Embarrassed by Erectile Dysfunction(ED) or Impotence
Few experiences are as disheartening to the intimacy of a loving couple as erectile dysfunction, the inability of the male partner to achieve and maintain an erection. This means even though a man has a strong desire to perform sexual act with a cooperative partner, he can not perform sexual act because of looseness (absense of erection) of his penis. Even if he performs the sexual act with his determined efforts he does not get the erection and gets afflicted with tiredness, perspiration and frustration to perform sex or intercourse. The term erectile dysfunction can mean the inability to achieve erection, an inconsistent ability to do so, or the ability to achieve only brief erections. ED (erectile dysfunction) may sometimes be even termed as Impotence. The likelihood of developing ED (erectile dysfunction or impotence) increases with age. It is estimated that 1 in 10 men over the age of 21 suffer from impotence of ED (erectile dysfunction); most men suffer in silence. In America today, it is estimated that 25 to 30 million men suffer from erectile dysfunction, also known as impotence or ED.
Why and How Does Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Impotence Happen?
Erection of penis is a sequential event and any disruption in this sequence can cause erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence. The sequence includes nerve impulse in brain, spinal column, area around penis and response in muscles, fibrous tissues, veins and arteries in and around corpora cavernosa. Damage to nerves, arteries, smooth muscles, fibrous tissues often as a result of disease is the most common cause of erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence. Most cases (70 to 80%) have some underlying pathology behind erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence. In older men, ED usually has a physical cause. Incidence increases with age. Erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence does not have to be a part of getting older. It is true that as you get older, you may need more stimulation (such as stroking or touching) to get an erection. You might also need more time between erections. But older men should still be able to get an erection and enjoy sex.
Physical causes of erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence :
- Alcohol and tabacco use
- Brain or spinal cord injuries
- Hypogonadism leading to lower testosterone levels
- Liver or kidney failure
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Radiation therapy to the testicles
- Some types of prostate or bladder surgery
- Side effects of medicines like antihypertensives, antihistamines, antidepressants, tranquilizers, appetite suppressants, cimetidine. Drug side effects account for about 30% of erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence cases.
Pschological causes (feelings) that can lead to erectile dsyfunction (ED) or impotence :
- Feeling nervous about sex, perhaps because of a bad experience or because of a previous episode of impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED).
- Feeling stressed, including stress from work or family situations.
- Being troubled by problems in your relationship with your sex partner.
- Feeling so self conscious that you can not enjoy sex.
- Thinking that your sexual partner is reacting negatively to you
Whether the cause is physical or pschological, the damaging effects on both partners can often lead to the break up of the relationship.
How is Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Impotence Diagnosed?
You will be asked some questions and a physical examination may be done. Sample of your blood and urine may be tested for diseases and disorders. Other tests may also be needed. After full medical history and physical examination the doctor will determine which tests are right for you.
Lifestyle Changes that May be Helpful for Erectile Dsyfunction (ED) or Impotence
- Massaging the body with a herbal oil which gives a relief from physical exertion and also acts as an aphrodisiac. Mutual massage slows down lovemaking and opens up communication.
- Practicing yoga and meditation to overcome mental exertion and to cope with daily stress.
- Sleep at least for 8 hours a day.
- Avoiding the consumption of alcohol, tobacco, heroin and so on.
- Exercise regularly. Moderate (not excessive) exercise helps relax the body, boost energy levels, increase physical awareness, and stimulate sexuality.
- Practice different kinds of intimacy and touching; try not to focus only on the erection. Partners who proceed with patience and learn to enjoy each other in a variety of ways often return to full potency.
- Avoid hot, spicy and bitter foods.
- Add little fat in your diet.
- Give a gap of 4 days between two consecutive intercourses.
- Frequent sex prevents erectile dysfuntion (ED) or impotence.