Gall bladder stones
Gallstones are tiny particles formed within the gallbladder out of precipitated bile components, which is also called as cholelithiasis
• Cholesterol stones
• Pigmented stones
Cholesterol stones: these are the most common types. Stones are yellowish in color
Pigmented stones: these are dark brown or black stones in color; it is rare type contains much of bilirubin
• Older age
• Eating fatty meat, whole milk dairy products
• Sedentary life
• Pain in your right shoulder
• Sudden and rapidly intensifying pain in the abdomen
• Pain in the upper right portion of the abdomen or pain in the right shoulder
• Acid reflux or heartburn.
Homeopathic scope: Usually in a maximum of the cases suggests surgery, but in homeopathy, the cure can be obtained without surgery and can be relived out of all the symptoms without any complications. Star Homeopathy is suggested to be a source to get rid of all your health issues.