PILES OR HEMORRHOIDS
Vascular structure in the anal canal ,they become disease when swollen or inflamed
Signs and symptoms of haemorrhoids depends on type
INTERNAL HEMORREHOIDS :Painless , bright red rectal bleeding when defecating
EXTERNAL HEMORRHOIDS:Painful and swelling in the aera of anus
- Irregular bowel habits(constipation or diarrhea)
- Nutritional factors(low fiber diet)
- lack of exercise
- Increased intraabdominal pressure (prolonged straining,ascitis,pregnancy)
Other factors believed to increased risk include obesity, prolonged sitting,chronic cough,And pelvic floor dysfunction.
During pregnancy pressure from the fetuson the abdomen and hormonal changes causes the Hemorrhoidal vessels to enlarge.
GRADES OF INTERNAL HEMORRHOIDS
GRADE 1-No prolapse ,just prominent blood vessels
GRADE 2-Prolapse ,but spontaneous reduction
GRADE 3-Prolapse ,and require manual reduction
GRADE 4-Prolapse with inability to be manually reduced
- Avoid straining while attempting to defecate
- Avoid constipation and diarrhoeaeither by eating high fibre diet and drinking plenty of fluids Or by taking fibre supplements.
HAMAMELIS :Bleeding piles
RATANIAH:Piles with burning sensation
COLLINSONIA:Piles with constipation
AESCULUS HIP:Piles with shooting pain
NUX VOMICA AND PULSATILLA :Blind piles
SEPIA AND KALI CARB:Piles after child birth
SILICEA:Piles with anal fistula
MERC SOL:Piles with chronic diarrhoea
LYCOPODIUM:Piles with rectal prolapsed
AMMONIUM CARB:Piles during menses
LACHESIS:Piles protrude during cough and sneeze
BARYTA CARB:Piles protrude during urination.